Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lunch with Loved Ones



I love it when family and friends come and visit. When Kylie was 2 months old her Great Grandpa and Grandma Vermillion were visiting my parents from Arizona and decided to drive a little further to come have lunch with Kylie and I while Dave was at work. It was so fun to have lunch with Kylie's Great Grandparents and Grandma and have them all get acquainted for the first time. Recently my Aunt Dee from Arizona came up with my mom to visit and meet Kylie as well. We had the same lunch and had them same good time as we had with the Great Grandparents. We had such a nice time and it was great to show off our little miracle.

1 comment:

The Magic Family said...

I love that picture of your mom, Dee and Kylie. They all look so good in it and Kylie's smile could not be better! I don't remember when G-ma and G-pa V were here... when was that?!?! So fun that they got to see Kylie!!!