Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fishing Hats

Last weekend we spent Friday night with the Jones. Nate just bought Dave's dream fishing boat so Dave and I decided that we needed special fishing hats for the occasion. We have been searching everywhere we go in pursuit of crazy hats that even the fish will giggle at. We found a couple that we liked and decided to show them off to the Jones showing our preparation for our future fishing trips. So it hit me... lets play SCUM and use these hats according to how well we are doing in the game. Genius! So that's exactly what we did. We tried so hard to make our men be in a position in the game to where the silliest hats. What a riot! We had so much fun I felt like I was back in high school playing silly games. We had a great time and it is now going to be difficult not to play SCUM without wearing HATS.

4 comments:

Emmie-Lew said...

Ya'll are too cute! Super fun hats- and great idea for SCUM! Miss you! . . .

Amberly said...

You guys are so cute! You seem to have such a great relationship and have so much fun together!

Alana said...

I love a good hat! Sounds like a fun time. I miss you at work!

Rachel said...

WoW! who is the HOTTIE in the yellow shirt? That was great and I am going to bring my flash drive next time and get all the pics, it will probably be too many to email!
Always a great time with the Augers!