Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Hawaii Trip


Aloha from Kauai! I have received several requests for pictures so I thought I would put it on the blog. Thanks to Claudy, Wendy and Scott for pleading enough to make me post some pictures. It was a fabulous vacation and I'll never forget seeing the Nepal Coast, whale watching, hiking, sight seeing, snorkeling, bike riding, luau entertainment, Puka Dog eatin, down pour of rain and sunshine. Thanks to everyone who helped watch our kids so we could go on this fabulous trip! Ma halo!






8 comments:

Celeste Ferguson said...

Looks like fun!! I am way jealous!

Rachel said...

I, too, am jealous and am very impressed that you posted pics! By the way, how the heck are ya?!

Malinda said...

How fun! That's great that you got to go.

Claudy said...

Dang! I thought I would be the first one to leave a comment.
Great pictures! Makes me want to go somewhere tropical. :)
It's a date March 21st.

amity said...

i love the picture of you guys peeking out from behind the tree!! it is adorable. it looks like you had a great time.

Lindy said...

How Jealous am I? How are you so cute? And so IN Hawaii??? You are deserving!

Jake said...

Please blog more, mmmkay? (This is Traci, by the way). Your trip sounds AWESOME.

Judy said...

You were in Hawaii? When you dropped off your kids, you said you were going to help a sick friend for 10 days! Mom