Sunday, November 29, 2009

Brayden James Auger

He's here! Brayden James Auger was born on November 17th at 12:45pm. He weighed 7lbs 3oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. The nurse said he has big feet and a big head. The delivery went well and Brayden is doing great. He had a mild case of Jandice and has been under the billie lights but is looking less yellow everyday. He has been such a joy to have in our family. Kylie can't stop kissing and hugging the little guy. I hope he can survive all the smothering.

7 comments:

Malinda said...

CONGRATULATIONS! He is a cutie and I love the name. Good choice!

Celeste Ferguson said...

Congrats!! He is so adorable!! I hope you guys are doing well. Let me know if I can do anything! :)

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! Kylie is such a cute big sister!

Claudy said...

Congrats! Sounds like he'll be a great football player with those big hands:)
Can't wait to see him! Let me know if you need anything.

Parry Family said...

Congrats! He is beautiful. Call me if you want Kylie to come over and play.

Kari Badell said...

Great to hear! Congrats...he's a cutie! And what a sweet older sister...I love it!

Angela said...

I'm a little late, having been busy with our own new little one, but wanted to send congrats on the new addition to your family! He is darling!