Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Biggest Fan

Dave is a wonderful support. Ever since I have become a Scentsy consultant he has watched Kylie more than his fair share and has spent more of his personal money on Scentsy than I'm sure he ever imagined. After my first Launch Off Party Dave decided to order a warmer for his office, one as a wedding present, and a bunch of scents for his office. He was ordering so many scents that I questioned him and asked why he needed so many especially when he was using his personal money. He quickly replied that he needed several scents if he was going to show people at his office. I was touched by his generosity especially when he was planning on using that money for a fishing trip. That night Dave ended up being my biggest order. I'm continually amazed at his love and support. I am one lucky girl to have him.

9 comments:

Nicole Bolinger said...

That is soooo sweet! YOu are a lucky gal! Good luck with Scentsy!

Amberly said...

So sweet! What a cute husband you have! I love Scentsy and actually thought about being a consultant at one point but it's pretty saturated where I live so.... I love their scents though! You'll do awesome with that!

Nielsen6 said...

What a great guy....you two are perfect for each other!Congrats on the new Scentsy adventure. I have seen those a couple times and think they are great. I will have to place a few orders for Christmas! Miss you.

Rachel said...

I remember you telling me that I thought it was so nice. I told Nate that his cubicle would be smelling extra special!

DAVE is GOING TO SCOUT CAMP this weekend. isn't it a special day..........hmmmmmmm that shouldn't be allowed. I asked Nate what we should do fun for your day and he told me that. We still need to do lunch :)

Angela said...

Hey Augers! I found your blog from Dave's Facebook account - looks like you guys are up to fun things. I can't believe how big Kylie is getting! It will be fun to keep in touch via the blogging network...

The Magic Family said...

We always knew that Dave was a nice guy, but now there is no doubt in our minds!!! We Love You Dave!

Parry Family said...

We had a good time with you guys last week. We need to get together again. I found your blog from Claudy. Good luck with your scentsy.

amity said...

i just found your blog through claudy's. you are so cute and i love all of the stuff i got from hosting the scentsy party. hope you don't mind if i add you to my blog. onemockingmemo.blogspot.com thanks for everything you are the best and thank you so much for the yummy brownies you brought to me for the baptism. they were enjoyed to the fullest and i think at least half actually made it to the baptism.

Mother 25 - 8 said...

KIERS!!!!!
I was reading Sara's note to Renaye and saw that she FOUND YOU!!!!! Last I talked to you I just had Colby and now he's EIGHT!! HOW ARE YOU?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?

BTW, it's me, Erika Colby, BDA 301 (is that the right apt number?)

I've got lots of catching up to do w/you!
Glad Sara found you!
Erika